We offer rolling admission, so there is no need to wait to apply.
All student applicants from non-English speaking countries are encouraged to apply via an agency that can help provide families with support in their native language. Our primary agency partners are.
International Student Cost
International Student Fees and Services
Application Procedure: 1-3 Weeks
- Apply: Today.
- Provide information about your family, the student and his/her interest in The Master’s School.
- Prepare all available high school and middle school transcripts to submit with the application
- Prepare 1-2 Letters of Recommendations from teachers or coaches who know your child well.
- Confidential financial statement to support student studying abroad.
- Interview: 1-2 Days.
- Decision: 1-3 Days.
3.5 Student without an agent.
If a student is not being represented by an agent they will be provided with further documentation about our host family option for housing and the requirements for medical insurance. Additional charges for housing and insurance will apply to students coming without an agent but will depend on the particular situation of each student and their needs.
- Acceptance: 1-2 Weeks
- I-20 and visa: 1 Week
- Additional School Documentation:
- State of Connecticut Health Form
- Athletic Consent Form
- Parental Permissions Form
- Device Use Policy
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Medical Emergency Health and Registration Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- Concussion Form
- Student Handbook
Questions or Concerns???
Contact International Student Coordinator Caleb Lagan.