Back to School Resources - Middle School
Welcome to the Middle School!
Please read a Letter from Middle School Director Bill Franks for important information you will need for the start of school.
- Middle School Handbook
- Middle School Dress Code
- Dining Hall Procedures
- Afterschool Supervision Program
- Bell Schedules
- Parents, please access your School Admin account and verify that you’ve submitted all required forms for the new school year. Your child will not be permitted to start school without having the necessary forms completed and submitted.
- During the first week of school, all students in grades 7-12 will be assigned a convertible laptop for the 2019-2020 school year.
- The Master's School will be providing all required textbooks for students in grades 6-12. (Grade 6 will receive all physical textbooks, while grades 7-12 will receive a mix of digital and physical textbooks.)
- All school issued books and devices that are individually assigned to students are owned by the school. They must be returned in good condition when requested or at the end of the school year.
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com.