Back to School Resources - Upper School
Welcome to the Upper School!
Please read a Letter from Upper School Director Mark Waller for important information you will need for the start of school.
- Upper School Dress Code
- Upper School Learning and Serving
- Dining Hall Procedures
- Afterschool Supervision Program
- Bell Schedules
- Student MV Registration
- College Counseling Newsletter
- Use the following link to sign in to your PowerSchool account and access your schedule: https://masterschool.powerschool.com/public/
- New students, please email Mrs. Alkire at email@example.com to request your login credentials for PowerSchool.
- Grade 9-11 students, if you have questions about your schedule, please email Mrs. Alkire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grade 12 students, if you have questions about your schedule, please email Mrs. Dombrowski at email@example.com.
- Parents, please access your School Admin account and verify that you’ve submitted all required forms for the new school year. Your child will not be permitted to start school without having the necessary forms completed and submitted.
- During the first week of school, all students in grades 7-12 will be assigned a convertible laptop for the 2019-2020 school year.
- The Master's School will be providing all required textbooks for students in grades 6-12. (Grade 6 will receive all physical textbooks, while grades 7-12 will receive a mix of digital and physical textbooks.)
- All school issued books and devices that are individually assigned to students are owned by the school. They must be returned in good condition when requested or at the end of the school year.
- Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.