Applying to The Master's School
The Master's School opens its doors to all qualified students regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or religious affiliation. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national affiliation in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, and other school-administered programs.
September - October
- Attend an Open House.
- Schedule interviews and campus visits.
- Visit school website regularly for school updates.
- Register for standardized testing:
- Applicants for grades 6-12 should register to the ISEE (www.erblearn.org). To have your scores automatically sent to The Master’s School, enter the school code 571231 for ISEE.
- Applicants for grade 11 may submit PSAT results or register for the ISEE.
- Applicants for grade 12 should submit PSAT or SAT results or register for the ISEE.
November - December
- Request recommendation letters and school transcripts from teachers and school administrators.
- Complete the online application.
- Familiarize yourself with Variable Tuition, the application, and February deadline.
January - February
- Priority Admission Applications due by January 31.
- Rolling Admissions Application accepted beginning February 1 as space is available.
- The admission committee reviews completed Priority Applications and makes admission decisions.
- Priority Admissions and Variable Tuition decisions released.